[Lazarus] IDE + GTK2 widgetset + Compiz enabled = Incorrect WM Hints

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Jul 17 16:55:12 CEST 2009

Guadagnini David wrote:

> I note that in Lazarus the component TDirectoryListBox is not present.
> I need a similar component that allows you to select the directory from
> code.

There was a file (with form and resource files) called lcl/dirsel.pas
but it was deleted in r19376 for some reason.

You can still get to it by checking out r19375 of lcl/dirsel.{pas;lfm;lrs}

http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/lcl/dirsel.pas?view=markup&root=lazarus&pathrev=19375

Or you can look at the components/filebrowser/ which also contains a
directory selection treeview which supports having a predetermined
directory selected.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
   - Graeme -