[Lazarus] TPairSplitter vs. TSplitter

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:49:27 CEST 2009

2009/6/1 Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl>:

> I don't mind deprecating it.

Then I would suggest moving it into a "Deprecated" tab in the
components palette as well. As far as I know you can mark a method
deprecated in the Object Pascal language, but I don't know of a whole
class. I also don't believe Lazarus can visually (on the component
palette) show that a component is deprecated. So a dedicated
"Deprecated" tab seems the only logical choice.

PS:
  Is there a way to mark a whole class as deprecated in Object Pascal / Delphi?

Regards,
  - Graeme -