[Lazarus] flickering on statusbar panel

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:47:36 CET 2009

Dear Gerard,
I am not sure that I understood correctly, anyway I think that if I want
to print some source code the printer should consider what I see on the
editor and not what is already saved. e.g. I make some changes on my
unit, I don't save it and I print the unit. I would like to print the
modified unit not the previously saved one.
Anyway I will open a bug report. Which category should I set? (IDE,
printer ?)
Regards,
Andrea