[Lazarus] Placing a TProgressBar into a TStatusBar

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:02:36 CET 2009

Thanks, it works.
Just the Left property seems to have no effect, the ProgressBar is
placed on the left corner ot the StatusBar1, like having Left:= 0.

There's a way to associate a ProgressBar with a TStatusPanel?
I tried using this code, but nothing happens:

procedure TForm1.StatusBar1DrawPanel(StatusBar: TStatusBar;
  Panel: TStatusPanel; const Rect: TRect);
begin
  if Panel = StatusBar.Panels[1] then
  with ProgressBar1 do
  begin
    Top := Rect.Top;
    Left := Rect.Left;
    Width := Rect.Right - Rect.Left - 5;
    Height := Rect.Bottom - Rect.Top;
  end;
end;

Regards,
Andrea

--
Dr. Andrea Mauri, PhD
Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group

Tel: ++39 02 64482801
mailto:andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
http://michem.disat.unimib.it/chm/