[Lazarus] codetools trying to keep track of renamed procedures

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Mar 22 15:19:48 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 20:37, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
<luizmed at oi.com.br> wrote:
> FYI, VTV does not define any custom property editor.
Ok, I was too lazy to download and install VirtualTree and so shot in the dark.

> How can i know what is the property giving problem?
Call GetName or GetPropertyPath.

> i tried to get the name through calling GetValue in Initialize method of the
> TListPropertyEditor but returned Unknown.
Hm, I do not see a way TListPropertyEditor.GetValue can return 'Unknown'...
Are you sure there is no inherited class?

--
Alexander S. Klenin