[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26.2 released

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Mon Mar 23 13:58:22 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 23:22, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
<luizmed at oi.com.br> wrote:
> Luiz Americo Pereira Camara escreveu:
> Columns is a TCollection descendant but is using a TList property
> editor. The crash probably is due to the cast to TList
> (TheList:=TList(GetObjectValue);) in TListPropertyEditor.ReadElementCount

I'm looking at the same piece of code now, but this seems unlikely to me.
Columns should use TCollectionPropertyEditor
unless it is specifically overridden by VTV.
Debug printing seems to confirm that.
Anyway, stacktrace points at "Result:=ReadElementCount" like,
which is totally insane. Is seems that virtual function table is broken?!

--
Alexander S. Klenin