[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26.2 released

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Mar 23 16:42:45 CET 2009

En/na Vincent Snijders ha escrit:

> * Application icon, Version information and XP manifest are merged into
> one .rc file which has the same name as project main file (.lpi)
> * .lrs files can now be saved/auto created in the project output
> directory (disable in Project / Project Options / Miscellaneous / save
> .lrs file in the output directory). This way you no longer need to store
> the .lrs files in the svn/cvs repository, if you build your application
> with Lazarus or Lazbuild. They are still required if compile using
> Makefile that calls fpc directly.

I've never stored the lrs files in the revision control system (I'm
using mercurial), and I could build my project with a fresh checkout.
OTOH, with 0.9.26.2 (probably an obsolete version from svn), I don't
know which file I have to put under mercurial (I don't want to store the
huge project.lrs file): with project.ico and project.rc I have to open
the project and "touch" the icon if I want to build it from a fresh
checkout.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133)  Fax +34 93 5883007