[Lazarus] IDE UI consolidation (was: Re: lfm as pascal)

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed May 6 19:43:12 CEST 2009

Alexander Klenin schrieb:

>> IMO the scroll buttons should scroll the editor tabs by pages, not
>> activate the next left/right tab.
>
> I prefer the current way. I guess that depends on the number of
> units opened a once -- I usually try not to have too many.

Unit Controls plus the *.inc files does not fit in one page, not to
count further relations down into the widgetset. When I need the current
project as well, I often have more than 20 files open at the same time.
[this is only one argument against the use of include files,
and for multiple editor windows ;-]

DoDi