[Lazarus] Installation of packages doesn't work

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon May 18 12:23:19 CEST 2009

Hello Mattias,

I have build up Lazarus from SVN which is located in
/usr/local/share/lazarus

I have tried to get older revision of lazarus and the result is the
same.

Could it be related to Mac OS X 10.5.7 update?

Does somebody use Lazarus on Mac OS X 10.5.7?

TRoland;

<<< 18.5.2009 10:50 - Mattias Gärtner "nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de" >>>