[Lazarus] The most missing feature in lazarus: see output in a dedicated terminal

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:36:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

Can the LCL TPanel automatically textwrap it's caption?  I use this
often in fpGUI's TfpgPanel and wanted to do something similar in a LCL
application. But looking at the available properties in OI it seems
there is no such option. Is my only alternative to use a TLabel inside
the TPanel and then set TextWrap = True for the TLabel?

I think it would be nice if TPanel could have TextWrap property. Or
does this go against LCL's design guidelines?

Regards,
  - Graeme -