[Lazarus] Lazarus Goal

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 11 19:32:50 CET 2009

Looks cool, although I don't know what it's doing.

I'll take a look at it tonight on my Macs. Since you're [thankfully] not using the Win API anywhere, this app really should work. If not, then that likely means something not right in the underlying Carbon-based widgetset used on OS X. Note that it's still considered "beta". If we can track down what doesn't work, a bug report should be filed.

What exactly doesn't work on OS X?

The files look like they haven't been touched (or compiled?) in a while. Did you test with 0.9.28.2 on Mac?

Thanks.

-Phil