[Lazarus] run-time vs desgin-time packages

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 09:37:14 CET 2009

ā€ˇThanks Graeme, Mattias, Reimar and Martin.

I have wrote about it on my blog:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fidkn.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F11%2F14%2Finstalling-packages%2F&sl=iw&tl=en&history_state0=

Google translate does not translate it properly, but I think you can
understand that post more or less :)

Ido
http://ik.homelinux.org/