[Lazarus] Getting hardware information on Mac OS X

Roland TurĨan - RoTurSoft konf at rotursoft.sk
Tue Oct 13 00:09:08 CEST 2009

Hi the list...

You probably don't know me but I'm for years a Lazarus fan.

I have to prepare a conference for February 2010 in my LUG. The main theme is
to give a good idea of what are Lazarus and Free Pascal with technical
demonstration. This is the easy part... The public will be mainly Delphi users
(including companies) that want to move from Delphi to Free Pascal. So I need
help with details about which problems they can meet, the solutions, supported
feature, and not (yet) supported ones...

If you have information or ideas about precise things that I must give in such
a conference, please tell me...

Thanks a lot!

--
Geoffray "fatalerrors" Levasseur