[Lazarus] StateImages support in TListView

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Fri Oct 23 03:50:10 CEST 2009

Boian Mitov wrote:

> It seems that I have completed the implementation in Windows, and so far
> it seems to work well. I am now working to change the ListView item
> editor to allow editing the state.
> In the next few days I will see if I can figure out how to implement the
> same functionality in Qt.

Very good.

> What is the recommended way to get the changes in the repository?

First of all you need to perform all this changes using svn version:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus#Installing_from_source_2

For windows use tortoise svn.

Then after editing you can do a patch and attach it to the bug tracker
issue. Then one of the developers can take it and apply.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.