[Lazarus] StateImages support in TListView

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Fri Oct 23 04:04:36 CEST 2009

     Hi Paul,

Thank you!
Actually somebody already had even prepared the design editor for
StateImages . I had to only set the components to Visible and uncomment 2
commented out lines of code :-D .
Are there any other Windows SVN UIs aside from tortoise . I have had bad
experience with tortoise CVS in the past since it is Windows Explorer
plug-in. It used to slow down my system, and occasionally crash the Windows
explorer, so I am very nervous about installing tortoise SVN.

With best regards,
  Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com