[Lazarus] StateImages support in TListView

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Fri Oct 23 04:36:13 CEST 2009

Boian Mitov wrote:

> Are there any other Windows SVN UIs aside from tortoise . I have had bad
> experience with tortoise CVS in the past since it is Windows Explorer
> plug-in. It used to slow down my system, and occasionally crash the
> Windows explorer, so I am very nervous about installing tortoise SVN.

You can install a command line client. Then you will be able to checkout
  the sources using:

mkdir lazarus
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk lazarus

But I think you will have more pleasure with tortoise svn anyway. It has
much more usability than command line tool.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.