[Lazarus] Bug (whis) at Procedure List : SOLVED, can anyone apply?

Raistware raistware at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:29:39 CET 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys escribió:
> 2009/10/28 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:
>
>> '-- all --' would automatically sort as the first entry, also indicating
>> that it is a synthetic entry.
>>

> I though that is exactly what '<all>' and '<none>' does as well. Was
> the non-english translations done correctly?  Do the translations also
> include the '<' and '>' characters? Those extra characters are meant
> as an indicator that they are not actual classes in the unit.

Spanish tranlation are : '<None>' -> 'Ninguno' (wrong translation,
should be '<Ninguno>'), '<All>' -> '<Todo>'. But they are sorted as if
they didn't have the '<' character. For instance:
Ninguno
TEquipment
<Todo>
TPlayer

If you want that the sort where:
<Todo>
<Ninguno> (after correct translation)
TEquipment
TPlayer

Then the easiest process to accomplish that is inserting '<All>' and
'<None>' after the classes methods, and before that disable sorting.

Cheers,
Raul Ferriz
I don't have that patch, for me the order of All and None is irrelevant,
because my units tend to have very little methods. The only must have to
me was selecting All by default at my local language, and that was
easily achieved.

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4553 (20091028) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com