[Lazarus] Bug (whis) at Procedure List : SOLVED, can anyone apply?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:38:13 CET 2009

On 29/10/2009, Raistware <raistware at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Spanish tranlation are : '<None>' -> 'Ninguno' (wrong translation, should

OK, that is a translation problem then and needs to be fixed.

> be '<Ninguno>'), '<All>' -> '<Todo>'. But they are sorted as if they didn't
> have the '<' character. For instance:

This seems like a bug in sorting algorithm. I'll double check what
Unicode.org says about sorting with '<' characters and language text.
I'll raise this issue as a new topic in Lazarus mailing list as well.

> was selecting All by default at my local language, and that was easily
> achieved.

OK, what I am going to is create a new patch. My original intention
was that <All> and <None> are the first to options in the combobox. (I
completely forgot about possible translation issue at the time I
implemented it) So I will add all classes and sort them. Then only
insert <All> and <None> items at the beginning. This should then work
for all languages.

I'll submit the patch later today, so hopefully soon it will be in
Lazarus repository.

  - Graeme -