[Lazarus] FPC 2.4.0 vs 2.5.1

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:14:11 CEST 2010

2010/4/9 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:
> There are too many to say. 2.5.1 is a development version, and
> can in theory be very unstable.

Umm.. what I mean is that FPC 2.5.1 has only more functions or if it
generates code more speeder, etc... so something in general :)

> I would recommend 2.4.0
>
> If you want to develop for arm, maybe you can request merging of some
> arm-related fixes from 2.5.1 to 2.4.0.

Ok, at moment I'm using 2.5.1 only, so I can make two different
config: a general purpose with 2.4.0 (major project/pc) and an arm
specific platform with 2.5.1 (arm device only).

Thank you very much, Michael!
Best Regards,
Kjow