[Lazarus] Lazarus FPC 2.5.1

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Fri Apr 9 11:33:46 CEST 2010

Guys

I need to make a few small changes to the RTL in FPC 2.5.1 and recompile
lazarus with these updates , i've been able to re complile FPC 2.5.1 ok but
lazarus acts like it doesnt know about the changes. the unit i am changing
is activex.pp - i've found a bug and its a show stopper for one of my
apps.( the bug is GetClassID in Ipersist , it should be defined with out in
the param list )

Delphian