[Lazarus] editor details

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 10:32:10 CEST 2010

Martin schrieb:

> Macros (as in replay) don't yet exist. However I found most times people
> ask for this, it can  be perfectly done, by regular-expression replace

For me it's not a matter of *what* can be done, but of *how* it can be
done. I am not a commandline freak, and I use regular expressions only
after reading the syntax once more. In so far macros are much more
intuitive to me, but it must be many years ago, when I wrote a macro myself.

BTW, I also would like to have the Close button on editor pages on
Windows, on demand. An according option already exists, but it seems not
to work. It's much easier to click on such an button, instead of
selecting a page with the mouse, and then use the keyboard or further
mouse clicks to close the page.

DoDi