[Lazarus] TAChart area series improvements

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 20:56:49 CEST 2010

José Mejuto pisze:
> Hello Lazarus-List,
>
> Saturday, August 7, 2010, 8:45:47 AM, you wrote:
>
> BB> Maybe it's possible for xlsbiff8 to override WriteRPNFormula method ?
> BB> IMHO I saw almost complete code commented in WriteFormula method but I
> BB> don't follow it.
>
> That code is far, far away from functional, it can write a formula
> like:
>
> =1+2+C1
>
> but nothing more, also you must create manually the formula using RPN
> notation and the xlsbiff tokens. I think that code is from XLSBIFF5
> and, I'm not sure now, some tokens write may need to be adjusted to
> version 8.
>
> Or maybe you are talking about different code not in xls8biff unit ?

Yes,I'm talking about code from xls5biff. I've put it into xls8biff and
it seems to work but in openoffice calc I see error 520 instead of
formula so evidently it need adjustment. What should I change ,maybe
tokens have  different hex values?
What I need is simple formulas like =A1+B1 , =A1/D1 and =SUM(A1:A12),
RPN is not a problem.
Currently I have to revert my code and use Excel automation class which
is not portable of course.

Boguslaw