[Lazarus] Message dialogs in Lazarus

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 20:54:57 CET 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Brian Prentice <bprentice at webenet.net>wrote:

> Vincent,
>
> That is a ridiculous statement and is one of the main reasons  why this
> project is such a miserable failure.  All formal releases should be stable.

Brian, calm down, you have a moral right to have such emotional level if you
contributed at a comparable level as all core developers of fpc/lazarus. I'm
one of those who started using lazarus recently and sometimes I also can not
be content at how the developers look at my ideas, but really, me and you
are not ones who have the right to speak in such tone. Delphi is stable but
CLOSED, it's much worse, believe me, you can find ten developers, take the
current lazarus and create something amazing if you really see it
differently, but you can not do the same with Delphi no matter how beautiful
it is.

Max