[Lazarus] Error with Lazarus 0.9.29.2 for Windows running on Wine 1.3 under Linux Mint 10

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Sun Dec 26 06:06:33 CET 2010

Hi Mattias,
A picture is worth a 1000 words.
http://hotfile.com/dl/92009201/bdbd299/Screenshot-2.png.html  (then click on [Regular Download])
See Screenshot-2.png (above url for download from HotFile.com) for capture of screen with Lazarus open and the splash screen not closed.
On my Wine 1.3 system (with today's 4 updates for Wine 1.3) the splash window screen appears partially transparent, but it is still open.
On the screenshot png image it is a solid image.
Best Regards,
     pew / PeterHobart, Australia