[Lazarus] (no subject)

Peter E Williams pewslinuxvault at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:34:03 CET 2010

Hi Juha,

Fond Regards, Peter Eric WILLIAMS
--- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
--- Phone: +61 (03) 6236-9675
My free websites are:  http://pewink.info   (&)
   http://pewslinuxvault.googlepages.com

On 26 December 2010 23:12, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi Mattias,
> > see below changes to writeln statement.
>
> Hi Peter
>

> I think you should write a bug report

Okay... please see my earlier message about my not being able to install the
deb files for the latest snapshot.

I want someone to tell me the linux command to install all deb files in the
current folder. I am still a linux newbie with deb files as I use the
Software Manager. This installs Lazarus 0.9.28,2 not the latest beta
version.

I am not a SVN user.

Are there some instructions for how I can

> use the normal diff format for your patch.

Please give details. I have never done this before! :)

>It makes things easier for everybody.

I am all in favour of making things easier for everybody :-)))