[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:14:21 CET 2010

Juha Manninen wrote:

> Please don't make the animations very heavy for CPU.

Yes, please don't. And please don't use cheesy animations like the running
cheetah either - that is so 80's style! Very cheesy!!

> There are many pages with animated ads that hog 70% of my CPU and I don't want
> to keep them open for long.

I'm not a fan of animated ads either. "New feature in IDE" wiki page is the
exception because it visually promotes a new feature.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/