[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Feb 3 00:12:54 CET 2010

On 2/2/2010 04:59, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 10:45:12AM +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>> Bee Jay wrote:
>>>
>>> Here's the blue one: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3214/lazwebnew020210blue.png
>>
>> Another spelling mistake in the bottom of the page. The spelling is "IDE"
>> and not "I.D.E".  :-)
>
> I would not use the term IDE, but RAD, and reserve IDE for the textmode IDE.

agreed! i've been trying to think if creating a new acronym would go... IRADE
(Integrated Rapid Application Development Environment) or maybe RAIDE (Rapid
Application Integrated Development Environment) but then i thought as you and
why not just RAD... the idea of a new acronym trend settings attributed to
Laz/FPC would be a nice feather, though ;)