[Lazarus] Lazarus 'front page' and Google SEO

Mike Parr mikeparr at live.com
Wed Feb 3 17:45:25 CET 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Marc Weustink wrote:
>>
>> Then you do something wrong. It only downloads the diff.
>
> Then my svn repository was seriously screwed or something, because it took
> forever and downloaded for ages. Since then I abandoned the idea of
> branches with SubVersion. [...I have to add, this was 3+ years ago...]

There is 1 case where this can occur, namely when you do
svn+ssh:// -> http://
even though it is the same repository, if you change protocol it will
download the whole repository again.

In all the years that I use subversion I do the sw command multiple times a
day, and it only downloads a diff.

Even CVS does that correctly.

Michael.