[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Klenongan ziphims at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:16:50 CET 2010

And here's mine, with more 'elegant' touch to it. I use large fonts
and white overall to make a neutral appearance --as I don't know
Lazarus' "color"--. The page uses less text as possible on the front
page, inspired by Mercurial, VLC, Wordpress website so that new
visitors wont be overwhelmed by it.

Preview:
http://xs.to/image-FAED_4B6973FF.jpg
http://xs.to/image-63BB_4B6973FF.jpg

Source:
http://rapidshare.de/files/49097065/lazweb.zip.html

The image at the front page taken from a National Geography wallpaper
featuring Cheetah. I cant find any quality image featuring a Cheetah,
so I use that one. It might be copyright encumbered but feel free to
use a substitute like screenshot of Lazarus in action, uncopyrighted
Cheetah image, etc.

The texts are obviously mockup, I just want to show the design and to
engage others in discussion to this design. Any feedback would be
appreciated.