[Lazarus] Check out my photos on Facebook

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:18:29 CET 2010

Hello: Waldo, Andrew and Lazarus List,

Please accept my apologies for the Facebook invitation which was sent
to the Lazarus List in error.

Andrew and Waldo have correctly surmised what happened

http://www.facebook.com/peter.e.williams

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia -- phone (03) 6236-9675

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs