[Lazarus] "Known issues" wike page outdated - ShowInTaskBar in GTK2/GNOME

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:52:38 CET 2010

hi all,

Thanks for your answers.

I forgot to specify that I'm in Win32 with 0.9.28.2 (not a snapshot).

Peter, I uncommented the 2 lines and I replaced clGreen by clWhite. The image is displayed correctly.
I changed the background of the image and I set it to blue (FF0000). The image is displayed correctly.
I also replace the clWhite by clBlue. The image is displayed correctly.

Somebody can explain me why I had this problem?

Is there a visual component that allow to display an image from an imagelist (a TImage descendant for example)?

Regards

--
Pierre Delore

http://datalinkwristapps.free.fr