[Lazarus] qurstion in Button Alignment

Duncan Parsons D.Parsons at seamsltd.com
Tue Feb 23 10:00:45 CET 2010

I think you'd have to write custom code on the resize event to scale the
dimensions. Keep in mind - do all the scaling from constants relating to
a known size of the form that works - doing it on deltas/ last recorded
size will cause an eventual creep north-west with rounding errors.

I don't believe there is an easy way to do it with anchors.

HTH
DSP