[Lazarus] Window body dragging

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:54:39 CET 2010

2010/1/2 Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>:

> In LCL-Carbon setting the capture didn't solve it. The problem is when
> another window has focus and then I click and drag my window, then it
> loses track very quickly.

Are both those windows part of the same application?  Or is it when
you move from another application's focus window to your application's
window?

I'm thinking along the lines of maybe you are using the wrong window
handle when calling "mouse capture". I made such a problem in fpGUI
when on mouse down the focus window wasn't the one I expected (order
of events could cause this), and I then passed the wrong window handle
to the mouse capture API. This caused strange/incorrect behavior.

Not sure if that is your problem. Also, I don't know Carbon (or Mac
OS) at all, I also don't know how low level you are working - only
with LCL API, or direct windowing API?

  - Graeme -