[Lazarus] Window body dragging

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:01:28 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Normally that means you did not capture the mouse. Both XLib and GDI
> have "mouse capture" API's. I would image Mac does to. In fpGUI I had
> problems you describe, and enabling mousecapture/mouserelease solved
> it - no matter how fast you move the mouse.

In LCL-Carbon setting the capture didn't solve it. The problem is when
another window has focus and then I click and drag my window, then it
loses track very quickly. It even does some wierd stuff like trying to
resize it if I go with the mouse in some places =D If my window has
focus and I drag it then it works perfectly.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho