[Lazarus] Kylix 3 Open Edition

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:38:36 CET 2010

2010/1/5 Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <sanliturk at ttmail.com>:

> In the following site
>
> http://download.borlandforum.com/kylix/
> http://download.borlandforum.com/delphi/
>
> you may find Kylix and Delphi related files open to public .

Ah, I did not know about that site. I have available Kylix 1 OE and
Kylix 3 OE. The activation still remains a problem though. Without
activation you cannot start the IDE. My activation file is only for
Kylix 3 OE though - I haven't tried it on K1 (it might work or not).

I'll add the above URLs to a my personal wiki site so I don't forget.
(or simply search the Lazarus mailing list archives from now onwards)
:-)

  - Graeme -