[Lazarus] Kylix 3 Open Edition

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Jan 5 23:14:50 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2010/1/5 Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <sanliturk at ttmail.com>:
>> In the following site
>>
>> http://download.borlandforum.com/kylix/
>
> I only noticed now, that version of Kylix 3 Open Edition is 333MB, my
> download (which I originally got from Borland) is only 97MB.

i can confirm the original tar.gz is only some 90M in size... i just hunted up
the old mini-CD i saved it to when i downloaded it back around August 2003... i
also have the 2nd update for it which is only 215K... IIRC, it includes the 1st
update but i really don't recall at this time... sadly, i don't think i can get
to my activation file which is on a very old 486 based linux server that's been
dead for a number of years now :?

i have to wonder what they have in their offering at borlandforum... maybe the
sources to kylix? hummm... we'll find out in an hour or so as i'm pulling it now
just to see ;)