[Lazarus] [OT] Mantis, just send emails for my opened tickets

Eugen Bolz info at eugen-bolz.de
Fri Jan 15 00:14:42 CET 2010

> On the zero-lower-bond question: I personally have become totally used
> to 0 as a lower bound on arrays and use them all the time.

That reminds me of another problem:
The index type may not only be an integer, it can also be an enumeration type:

type MyEnumeration = (Home,Office,Iland,Remote);
var  MyArray:        array[Home..] of LongInt;

Then you need the first element to determine the type and there may be an overflow of available indixes.