[Lazarus] Groundwork for Undo in Form Designer

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 14:42:10 CET 2010

Marc Weustink schrieb:

>> All those who are willing to contribute to Lazarus, and which want to
>> have new or improved features. Like me :-)
>
> Are you going to track all repositories floating around, or wil you
> stick to trunk ?

I'd stick to the Lazarus trunk.

In all my previous attempts, with various projects, I had the same
problem with branches: after a certain number of changes, to both the
trunk and my branch, I found no way to merge an branch back into the
trunk. I'd like to check whether this would be possible with Git
repositories.

DoDi