[Lazarus] cross-distro (and OS) app installation - what would you like?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:30:46 CET 2010

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

> RPM surely always did support dependency checks. Some packages have

Not in the days I used RedHat. I'm talking long ago, from Redhat 5.0 to
about 8.1. :-)

I've just been spoilt with Ubuntu. I guess it's time I start trying out
other distros again. Slackware used to be my all time favourite and the
first distro I ever tried, plus I installed it over a network at that time.
I didn't have a CD-ROM drive or enough working 5.25" diskettes. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/