[Lazarus] Lazarus is invisible?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:15:41 CET 2010

JoshyFun wrote:
> environment, but the scoring of the searched terms. In current wiki
> (in example) is almost impossible to find something usable if you must
> use words like "object", "class" or "control", as they are present in
> almost all documents, so "full text search" is useless.

I have implemented a full text search with scoring support in DocView
(fpGUI's INF Documentation Viewer application). Maybe that code and
algorithm could be adapted for fpdoc and wiki search support too? Umm, I
never even thought of doing that. :)

> Also tipue is a javascript search which should no be used if you have
> more than 20-40 pages to search in.

100% correct. It adds a big size overhead to each page.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/