[Lazarus] Lazarus is invisible?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:39:11 CET 2010

JoshyFun wrote:

> Well, all-purpose would be almost "impossible" due the specialization

"all-purpose" was probably not the best word to use. I was looking for a
relatively simple implementation of FTL and Indexing to see how it works,
and possibly use that simple implementation or create my own implementation
that I could embed in applications (as you mentioned about IODA). I did not
want to use external tools for everything, maybe only for the generation of
Indexing database/text file over the text you want to FTS.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/