[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:37:15 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> A matter of taste I guess. I use pure Object Pascal to write all our CGI
> applications. Our CGI apps do things PHP, JavaScript etc can only dream of!
> Not to mention I have the full RTL, lots of the FCL and other non-GUI
> frameworks at my disposal - and execution speed is probably magnitudes
> faster too.

Don't you get annoyed putting the HTML inside function calls? This is
what has put me off from cgi ... I usually have a lot more HTML then
code, so I actually would like to have a HTML document where I put
some Pascal inside, like PHP. With all my huge amount of HTML inside
function calls it get's very poluted and hard to read the HTML =(

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho