[Lazarus] Parser

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:51:30 CEST 2010

"It's a trap!" - Admiral Ackbar

What MS really wants is that you write code in
whatever-language-you-please as long as you run it at THEIR operating
system. Forget Mono and other silly attempts to clone .NET Framework --
they are doomed to always lag behind MS implementation. That's the
opposite of interpreted Java or compiled Free Pascal, where the goal is
to "write once, run anywhere".

--
Alexsander da Rosa
Twitter: @alexrosa