[Lazarus] Parser

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:48:59 CEST 2010

Hi!

Am 02.07.2010 10:43, schrieb Adem:
> On 2010-07-02 11:37, Sven Barth wrote:
>>
>> But I have many dreams and a very huge todo-List (alone for FPC:
>> cppclass , Native NT port, Minix port, maybe usage of SEH for Win32)
>> and I'm also studying and have a job (the latter two are the reason
>> I'm currently not much working on said FPC pet projects -.-)...
>
> Curious: What will cppclass do in FPC?
>
> Is it something like this
>
> http://packages.python.org/PyBindGen/cppclass.html
>
> It says "A CppClass object takes care of generating the code for
> wrapping a C++ class"
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adem
>

> --

It's an old feature of Free Pascal that was never fully implemented and
should allow to link with C++ code/libaries without flattening the
interface (like done with QT). It establishes a completly new object
hierarchy that is unrelated to TObject like Jonas has done with
objcclass to interface with Objective-C.
You can search for "cppclass site:freepascal.org" to find some bug
reports and mailing list entries regarding this. It's not yet
documented, because I've not yet found the time to do this.

Regards,
Sven