[Lazarus] Parser

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:37:22 CEST 2010

Hi!

Am 02.07.2010 10:29, schrieb Adem:
> But, the unfortunate thing is, unless someone has already done it, no
> amount of valid reasons alone can assure that you'll get those
> capabilities added.

Yes, that is the problem... :(

> Why don't you consider organizing/initating something yourself?

Don't think that I haven't thought of that already. :P
But I have many dreams and a very huge todo-List (alone for FPC:
cppclass, Native NT port, Minix port, maybe usage of SEH for Win32) and
I'm also studying and have a job (the latter two are the reason I'm
currently not much working on said FPC pet projects -.-)...
In some time perhaps, but not now (and that might be too late... *sigh*).

Regards,
Sven