[Lazarus] focus problem with autocomplete list

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:18:43 CEST 2010

I also experience this using KDE and GTK build.  It seems that the
auto-complete opens a new window that does not accept the focus, but keeps
it on the editor window.

When I use a single window button on the task bar, I do not remember it
happening at all (I hope I'll have some time over the weekend to test it).

It's been there for a month or so, but I do not have the time at this moment
to look at the code and offer a patch for it.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/