[Lazarus] Tutorial Compiling/installing FPC and Lazarus from Sources of SVN

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Jul 23 19:14:54 CEST 2010

On 7/23/2010 10:34, Juha Manninen wrote:
> As a result the page became very long and the relevant information was very
> difficult to find. Other wiki pages have the same problem.

now you know one of my main reasons for not liking wiki pages at all... here's
another...

if a wiki is supposed to be like a book or encyclopedia, where's the table of
contents like a real print and paper book has at its beginning? it should be
right there on the very first page when one first goes to the wiki... and another...

if a wiki is supposed to be like a book or encyclopedia, where's the index of
content keywords like a real print and paper book has at its end? it should be
right there and easily accessible from the first page when one first goes to the
wiki...

i'm not talking about the above to be manually built... it should be part of the
wiki software... who thinks of these things and then leaves out such important
parts?? :?

i, for one, thank you for your work on straightening things out... i've
attempted to a few times but never really get too far... mainly due to confusion
and lack of knowledge... i think the only real things that i've done in the wiki
so far have been spelling and grammatical corrections...