[Lazarus] easy cross-platform compiling??

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:32:52 CEST 2010

On 1 June 2010 11:21, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> Do they link dynamic at all? Do they target all distributions? Do they
> support features at all that are not in their oldest supported distro?

I don't know, I don't use REAL Studio (previous know as RealBasic).
Their website does say Linux distro independent. It also mentions that
it requires no VB runtime libraries like Microsoft Visual Basic did
(that's a good thing).  Download the 30-day trial and try it yourself,
or email their support staff with your questions.

Or maybe their online help will answer your questions.
   http://docs.realsoftware.com/index.php/Main_Page

My point was simply that a ISV did manage to make cross-compiling as
simple as possible with just a few mouse clicks.

  - Graeme -