[Lazarus] easy cross-platform compiling??

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Jun 1 18:51:29 CEST 2010

On 6/1/2010 02:57, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 1 June 2010 02:56, waldo kitty wrote:
>> hopefully one day
>> it will be as simple as installing the base product and then simply ticking
>> all of the other platforms you want to compile for and at the end, you end
>> up with a binary for each of those chosen platforms (ie: tick several, hit
>
> Then take a look at RealBasic - that is exactly how they do it. Tick
> the platforms and click Build.

hahaha! thanks but no thanks! ;)

i left B.A.S.I.C. in the dust back in the late '70's or early '80's when i
taught myself ASM and picked up my first copy of TP... i think that was TP2 but
it may have been TP1... the first thing i did was to "rewrite" (read as
completely re-develop) a menuing program in a few days... it ran circles around
the one i had written in B.A.S.I.C. it was faster, easier to maintain, offered
more features and didn't crash when someone sneezed or looked at the screen
cross-eyed...

> How they actually accomplished this feat is another story. :)

i'm not sure i really want to know, either :shock: :lol: