[Lazarus] Converting a console app

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Jun 30 12:42:01 CEST 2010

On Monday 28 June 2010 03:27, SteveG wrote:
> Is it at all possible to determine which application (eg gedit/etc) had
> focus 'before' clicking on my laz app.

Yes, Theo already answered, but it's not so easy.When you click any form of
your laz app it grabs focus so I guess it will be hard to determine what app
(if any) had focus before.Don't know why do you need that but think that
polling is the only way to get it (or even use Application.OnIdle).In laz
0.9.29 gtk2 Application.Activate/Deactivate is fixed so you know exactly when
your app stealed global focus/or lost it.

> Or another way -
>
> Is there a laz/fpc call to retrieve the window stack order for GTK2

Screen.CustomFormsZOrdered[]

zeljko